Aims to connect promising startups with investors and business partners. Training for investor attraction and opportunity will be given to the selected startups, further support will be given by investors, corporates, govt representatives and industry experts.
Exhibition Dates :
Oct 30 - Nov 1, 2019
( 11 am – 8 pm)
ADNEC, Abu Dhabi
- Pitch Competitions -
- Investor Meets -
- Training -
- Awards -
The Startup pavilion is Abu Dhabi’s new initiative for supporting start-ups. This event brings together the budding entrepreneurs together with private and public to collaborate and succeed, all in one place. Event is a transformative platform where start-up entrepreneurs can showcase their ventures, meet investors, engage with government organizations, attend knowledge sessions, receive one-on-one mentoring, network with business experts, participate in Pitch contest, explore and find partnership opportunities and potential customers, and interact with stakeholders.
Do you want to be an entrepreneur? Have a wonderful idea? How to execute it? How do you set it up? Can you get investors? Can I get government support and assistance? Find answers for your queries at the conference.
Launched the business, but want to gain momentum, want to get big clients and expand office. Every opportunity at developing the business is critical and adopting new technologies become vital for success.
Since Your business achieved considerable growth and sizeable market share, set up expansion plans to achieve your dream. Think for next Move? Learn from the giants and the legends and listen to them.
An opportunity to transform your start-up with a 3-minute business pitch. Contestants apply online and are shortlisted by a distinguished jury through a multi-stage selection process. Selected contestants will pitch live in the Grand Finale at the Start-Up Event. Last date to submit entries is 15th Oct 2019.
Demonstrate your business ideas live, be innovative concepts. With thousands of participants expected to attend, make the most of the visibility and opportunity to attract investors and customers. Book early so you can get the best spots. Last date to submit entries is 1st Oct 2019
Grab the opportunity to learn from successful entrepreneurs through insightful talks and discussion. Last date to submit entries is 15th Oct 2019.
Visitors range from Startup Founders, Investors, Venture Capitalists, Government Representatives responsible for funding, Free Zones, Banks, Corporate and Enterprises, SMEs and Business professionals interested in understanding new trends and grow business in their preferred industry.
- Certificate for all Participants
- Trophies to Winners of each category
- Prize money for the big winner
- Connecting innovators to an international network of participating nations, corporate partners, regional and global businesses, as well as general visitors
- Event offers the chance to increase your recognition & awareness in the industry
- A platform to learn more about initiatives like Technology Innovation Pioneers (TIP), Takamul, ADBC, GHADAN 21, HUB 71 etc.
- To increase a project’s global visibility and impact
- Extensive marketing and communication exposure through print, Online and Social Media promotions
- Media Interviews and Press Coverage
- Opportunity for funding by the Investors , Venture Capitalists and Government subsidiaries
- Connect with new partners and associates for establishing future business ventures
- Pitch the idea to Investors : Selected Projects will get opportunity to present the business idea to a group of investors
- Logo of the Marketing Materials
- Press Coverage and Media Interviews
- Social Media Promotions – Tweets, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Insta
- Dedicated exhibition area for displaying projects
CRITERIA : If you are a start-up of 2 years or younger , you are eligible to register.
HOW TO ENTER : Fill in the application form online and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Terms and Conditions Apply
Please register online by clicking on the "REGISTER" button below. Further details on the business plan submission will be communicated directly with the Applicant. All details must be completed and final documents as per requirement must be submitted by the entry deadline which is 15th October 2019. For assistance, you can reach out to our team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org